Mandatory Disclosure

PhoneHelpline : 98300-88984 / 98304-94152 / 82320-16059

Affiliation No : 2430097

School Code : 15610

    PhoneHelpline : 98300-88984 / 98304-94152 / 82320-16059

    Affiliation No : 2430097

    School Code : 15610


    How do I remit fees to the school? Is it paid monthly or quarterly?

    Fee can be remitted by Paytm, Cash or Demand Draft in favour of Future Campus School at the Axis Bank. It has to be paid on a quarterly basis.

    What if my child’s name gets struck off due to non - payment of fee?

    A child's name is struck-off from the school rolls if any payable amount remains due for two quarters. For instance, if the fees for the 1st and 2nd quarters have not been paid by 30th of September, the child's name will be struck-off without any further reminder. Once the child's name is struck-off from the school rolls, you will have to seek readmission of your ward by paying all applicable charges for the same.

    Will I be sent a reminder for fee payment?

    The school will send a written notice as a reminder in case of non payment of fees for a quarter.

    Will I have to pay late fees?

    If the fees for the quarter is not paid by the 10th of April, July, October & January, then a late fee of Rs. 10/- daily will be charged from the student fee.

    If my child misses his/her test, will he/she be marked zero or average marks on the basis of his/her previous performance will be taken into consideration?

    There will be no provision for re-testing students who remain absent on the day of the Pre mid, Post mid and Term end examination. On Medical ground, if the child is absent on the day of formative assessment, parents must submit the leave application along with medical documents supporting the cause on the day of assessment in the school office. Failing this notification, the child would be penalized in that assessment instead of being marked absent in the exam.

    Will my child be informed before an assessment (LKG & UKG) if conducted?

    No, we do not have formal assessments for children in LKG/UKG. Hence, no prior notice will be sent to the parents. Evaluation of the child’s progress is done on the basis of continuous assessments.

    How would I come to know about the performance of my child?

    We organize Open House sessions at regular intervals during which the teachers give a detailed feedback about your child's overall performance and progress. Should we feel that your child needs more assistance at home, we will call you for a detailed discussion for resolving issues. Apart from this, please check the answer scripts of assessments which are returned to the children within 10 days of the date of examination.

    How would I assure myself that no prejudices will work against my child?

    Our school is characterized by honesty, fairness and equity in student-teacher relationship. We respect the dignity, diversity, and right of our students. The welfare of the child is an essential principle of our school ethos. Proper and full records are also maintained by the teachers at all levels and stages of continuous assessment.

    What is the procedure for informing the school about a child’s absence from school?

    No student who has been absent on the previous day will be allowed to attend the class unless his/her parent has entered an explanation stating the reasons for the absence, in the ‘Record of Non-Attendance’ section of the almanac for each day of absence from the school. In case of absence for more than two days, on Medical Grounds, the Medical Certificates should be attached along with the application.

    Is there any provision for half-day leave?

    There is no provision for the half day leave, so students who are not well should not be sent to the school. A child will be marked absent if he/she is taken home by parents/guardians/authorized persons during the school hours.

    What happens if my ward arrives late to school?

    Students are expected to reach the school 10 minutes before the start of the school. Student arriving late will not be allowed to enter the school premises without the plausible explanation.

    Arriving late for school is not acceptable and students found to have come late for more than one day in a quarter will not be allowed to attend classes. If the same trend follows in the second quarter, disciplinary action shall be taken against them.

    What is the procedure for leaving school campus during school hours?

    If, due to certain exigencies, a student has to leave the school campus, the following rules will be observed:

    • A written request must be submitted by the parents
    • The School Leaving Register must be signed
    • A Permission Slip countersigned by the Principal must be obtained and shown at the school gate before leaving the campus

    In case of some sickness or any other serious matter can my child leave school after taking test?

    There is no provision for half-day leave, so students who are not well should not be sent to school even on exam/test days. Child will be marked absent if he/she were to be taken home by parents/ guardians/authorized persons during the school hours, even if it were be an examination/test day. Child will be awarded zero for the exam taken for that particular day.

    Can my ward change his/her bus stop temporarily?

    Students are allowed to use only their allotted bus and bus stop. There is no provision for temporary change in bus or bus stop.

    Can my child’s bus stop be changed to a convenient location?

    Once the bus stop had been assigned and mentioned in the admission prospectus, it will not be changed further. However, you could leave an application for the same with the transport in-charge. School bus routes are drawn up based on convenience and viability, ensuring simultaneously that no route is overly long.

    Can I withdraw my ward at any point of time during the session from school transport service?

    In case of discontinuance of bus service 3-months prior notice should be given to the office or else 3 months bus fees will be charged.

    Is my child permitted to board another bus if he/she misses his/her designated bus?

    No, we will like you to refrain from such actions. It disturbs the seating arrangement already existing and also leads to a wrong precedence in the long run. You are requested to drop the child to school yourself, subject to the condition that you are able to reach the school well in time. Such students may, however, returned by their allotted bus.

    Can my child go to or come from the bus unescorted?

    No, we do not allow that for children up to class VIII. From class IX onwards, you can give an application to the school office before permitting the child to come to school or go home unescorted. You would be allowed to do so only subject to the approval of the Principal. It is mandatory for these students to carry their Students' Identity Card.

    Under certain circumstances can my child go to his/her friend’s house by school bus from school itself?

    No, child can not board a bus not designated for him at his own free will.

    If the bus is delayed on the return journey, what should I do?

    Due to heavy rush hour traffic or the unforeseen traffic jams like rallies, etc., the School bus may be delayed. Under such circumstances, you may call the School / Administrative Office and get further information.

    What is the procedure for meeting my child’s class teacher?

    Parent should seek appointment by writing in diaries in advance to ask for an appointment with the respective class teacher. Subject to the confirmation of the appointment time and date, the parent can visit the school and meet the class teacher. Should any visiting parent seek to meet school authorities or teachers without prior appointment, they may be denied the request.

    When can I meet the principal?

    You can meet the principal on all working days subject to a prior appointment.

    If I make a complaint against the school system or any individual, what will be the repercussion on my child?

    There would be no adverse repercussions on you or your child. We are a professional organization where we take the inputs of the parents and students very seriously so as to constantly improve the services that we provide to you. Hence all kinds of inputs, suggestions or complaints shall be viewed positively. You can always mail your complaints/ suggestions to You may also enter your complaint in our suggestion register kept in the office

    What do I do if I do not get a satisfactory response to my queries/complaints from the concerned authorities?

    It may so happen that complaint is not looked into according to your satisfaction in that case kindly seek an appointment with the principal and talk to her on one to one basis.

    Is it compulsory for my ward to accompany me in the Open House?

    Children must accompany their parents for the Open House, dressed in School Uniform and carry their I-card and almanac.

    What will happen if my child’s I-Card is lost or mutilated?

    In case the I-card / diary is lost or damaged, an application for a fresh issuance needs to be submitted at the Administrative Office, addressed to the Principal, along with a fine, as mentioned below for the issue of duplicate items:

    Duplicate Student I-card with lamination (Coloured / B/W)

    Rs 100.00

    Duplicate Diary

    Rs 150.00

    What amount of Caution deposit will be returned if my ward takes a Transfer Certificate?

    The amount of caution deposit paid by you, subject to the deduction of any dues, will be returned after issuing the Transfer Certificate.

    What is the mode of refund after issuing the Transfer Certificate? How much time does this process take?

    Return of any money to the parent/guardian is done through A/c payee cheque. Usually, this process takes 30 days from the date of issue of Transfer Certificate. Parent/Guardian must ensure that the “Application for issue of TC” is filled up in legible BLOCK LETTERS.

    Want to learn more about admission?